Students participating in Undergraduate Research should consider doing the following:
- Take a research course credit to document your involvement on your transcript, and possibly get upper division elective credit.
- Look into structured, paid, or scholarship research program opportunities by visiting a Peer Mentor to discuss your options.
- Present your work at the Showcase of Undergraduate Research Excellence or an off-campus conference.
- Visit either the Academic Advancement Programs or Pre-Health & Pre-Law Advising Office to discuss post-graduation plans.
- Visit Experiential Learning and Career Services to discuss how research can prepare you for your career.
- Consider publishing your work through either the UCF Undergraduate Research Journal and other journals or the Honors in the Major program.