Faculty play an integral role in the undergraduate research experience; they are the essential links between students and their research projects. As mentors, they provide guidance and encouragement to undergraduate researchers while nurturing the development of independent research skills and increased senses of self-confidence. At UCF, faculty mentors from a wide variety of disciplines work with students across campus on diverse research projects.
- UCF Champions of Undergraduate Research (CUR) Faculty Award
- Directed Independent Research Credit Information (syllabus builder, information on available sections)
- Posting to Research Position Database
- Funding a student through Federal Work Study or the FWEP program
- Research Intensive Course Designation Information