FURC Presentation Travel Award Eligibility Information:
- The individual requesting travel must be registered as an undergraduate student in good standing at the University of Central Florida at the time of travel. Students
can receive OUR funding for other conferences in addition to this event.
- This form must be completed and turned in by February 5th at 4:30 p.m. Please attach proof of acceptance to the 2018 Florida Undergraduate Research Conference (one page).
Note: Awards will be allocated on a rolling basis.
- Applicants must be the primary or secondary presenter on a FURC poster.
- Students must also apply to present at the 2018 Showcase of Undergraduate Research Excellence. Applications are due February 9th by 1 p.m., and the Showcase takes place on April 5th.
- Please see the OUR Policy on Participation before submitting a travel application.
Note: Students cannot withdraw their application after the final deadline, as registrations will be processed very quickly.
Questions regarding travel funding should be directed to OUR@ucf.edu or 407-823-3125.