FURC Presentation Travel Award Eligibility Information:
- The individual requesting travel must be registered as an undergraduate student in good standing at the University of Central Florida at the time of travel. Students can receive OUR funding for other conferences in addition to this event.
- This application must be submitted by February 5th at 4:30 p.m. You will be required to upload proof of acceptance to the 2018 Florida Undergraduate Research Conference (one page) as part of the application.
Note: Awards will be allocated on a rolling basis.
- Applicants must be the primary or secondary presenter on a FURC poster.
- Students must also apply to present at the 2018 Showcase of Undergraduate Research Excellence. Applications are due February 9th by 1 p.m., and the Showcase takes place on April 5th.
- Please see the OUR Policy on Participation before submitting a travel application.
Note: Students cannot withdraw their application after the final deadline, as registrations will be processed very quickly.
For students interested in traveling with OUR, please note that there are limited spots for bus transportation and hotel stay. Preference will be given to first time attendees. However, all students who are accepted to FURC will be provided registration fee costs. Please do not attempt to register yourself if you are applying for this travel award. OUR will do this for you.
Questions regarding travel funding should be directed to OUR@ucf.edu or 407-823-3125.
The 2018 FURC Travel Awards have closed.