Submissions for the Student Research Video Competition are due on May 18th at 12 p.m.
Video submissions must be:
- Under two minutes
- A summary of your work (topic, question, and rationale for research)
- Presented in an easily accessible format (i.e. use clear language that non-experts can understand)
Submissions will be screened by an OUR committee for merit and quality. Finalists will be announced by May 25th, and will be voted on by the UCF community. The public voting period will last for two weeks and the submissions with the most votes will be awarded a scholarship. The first place scholarship will be $400, and two runner up awards of $200 will be awarded.
Students must not graduate before August 2018.
All submitted videos may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- Social media or digital newsletters
- Inclusion in courses run by OUR (such as the Summer Research Academy)
- Featured on the OUR website
OUR may ask for the raw video footage for use.
Contact Undergraduate Research at email@example.com or 407-823-3125 with any questions.