Applications for Summer 2019 are due Friday, March 1. (Please note that OUR is only available for questions until 4:30 p.m.)
Track 1 Details:
- Track 1 meetings are from 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- First meeting (required for all Fellows) will be held on Friday, May 17, 2019
- Sessions will be held on Fridays, 10 out of 12 weeks, and Fellows must attend a total of 6 sessions (including the first), but will have the freedom to choose which additional 5 meetings are the best fit for them.
- Poster showcase (required for all Fellows) will be held on Friday, July 19, 2019
Track 2 Details:
- Track 2 meetings are from 9 – 10:30 a.m.
- Required meeting dates include: May 17, May 31, June 14, June 28, July 19
- Students must submit a completed manuscript by August 2nd
- Applicants cannot graduate before Fall 2019 to be considered.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.75 GPA.
- Applicants must work with a UCF faculty member.
- SURF Fellows must adhere to the OUR Policy on participation which can be found here.
- Please note that all SURF Fellows must attend 6 sessions during the Summer C term.
Once an application is submitted, a request for a letter of recommendation will be automatically generated and sent to the address listed for your faculty mentor.
The SURF applications for Summer 2019 are now closed.