Applications for Summer 2020 will be accepted through Sunday, March 8th at 11:59 p.m. (Please note that OUR is only available for questions until 4:30 p.m. on Friday)
Track 1 Details:
- Track 1 meetings will be Friday’s from 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- First meeting (required for all Fellows) will be held on Friday, May 15, 2020
- Sessions will be held on Fridays, 10 out of 12 weeks, and Fellows must attend a total of 6 sessions (including the first), but will have the freedom to choose which additional 5 meetings are the best fit for them.
- Poster showcase (required for all Fellows) will be held on Friday, July 17, 2020.
Track 2 Details:
- Track 2 meetings are from 12:30 – 2 p.m.
- Required meeting dates include May 15, May 29, June 12, June 26, July 10.
- Students must submit a completed manuscript by July 24th
- Applicants cannot graduate before Fall 2020 to be considered.
- Applicants must work with a UCF faculty member.
- SURF Fellows must adhere to the OUR Policy on participation which can be found here.
- Please note that all SURF Fellows must attend 6 sessions during the Summer C term.
Once an application is submitted, a request for a letter of recommendation will be automatically generated and sent to the address listed for your faculty mentor.
The SURF applications for Summer 2020 are now closed.